Monday 8 November 2010

Tomorrow its been a Year



Tomorrow the 9th November is going to be a year since I lost my Mum and I know its not going to be easy as I miss her so much, the photos I have here on this blog are of different times in her life, the first one is when she was in the Army and is about 19 years old she was a secretary to a Captain and was based in Wells.  The second photo is of my Grandmother, her mother and my mum on the right and her sister Ina on the left, they are about 5 and 7 years old just before their parents split up and divorced. The last photo is of her not long before she died she was 87, my hubby Ian and I went to visit her at her nursing home in Hove in Sussex where she was very happy.
Unfortunately a year ago she had a fall and this caused a major artery in her stomach to bleed and it just didnt stop, poor mum was in a lot of pain at the best of times so Im wouldnt want to wish her back to suffer any more, and I do miss her so much, but Im sure shes now looking after me from above, she was very religious, and is happily reunited with my Dad who died at least 25years ago.

No comments: