Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Card for the House Mouse & Friends Challenge

Good Evening Ladies, well you might say Im late again today and youd be right, though I did have a scheduled post on my other Nannieflash blog, and tomorrow weve got the start of a brand new Challenge Blog, so I thought Id better get on and post this card on my No.2 blog instead. This card has been created for House Mouse & Friends Challenge "Your Favourite House Mouse Image" as that is quite a hard thing to do I decided Id pick this one which is so cheeky. Not sure whats going to happen when that naughty mouse bursts that balloon though.
Ive stamped this image onto white card then coloured it with my copic pens, after which I cut it out with my Nestabilitie Die Labels Die No.8 and I then drew around the die to create the mount, the sentiment is another from the same set of stamps and used the Labels Die No.1 for cutting out. The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of yellow pearlscent card with one of two Kay Miller Downloads, and I then wrapped a ribbon that I received from my dear friend Mandy of Craftyfox and attached it to the back of the first mount. I then stuck the second mount on top, and the mounted image in the middle and the sentiment at the bottom on the right hand side. To finish of Ive stuck a cake button at the top on the right, I also used glossy accents on the large balloon.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Shirley - love these little house mice they are soooo sweet, a gorgeous card.

Anne

Sue said...

What a fun and bright card. Your coloring is awesome! Someone is going to be very happy to receive this beauty. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Patty Sue 2 said...

Shirley, this is so darn cute. I have missed you while I have been sick. You have done such a charming little card. Love the balloon it just pops right off the card. Blessings!

Sarn said...

What a sweet card! Nice and vibrant.
Hugs, Sandra

Christine said...

Hi Shirley I wonderd why I had missed this stunning HM creation..didnt know you had 2 blogs so here I am adoring this cute card..fab choice of image love the stunning colours great layout & that ribbon is amazing..thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall..

smiles Christine & HM DT girlies xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Shirley please go over to my blog there is something there for you.

Anne

Kannan said...

Your blog isvery good.

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee He is up to no good isn't he. hee hee Cute cute. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog.

Heidi said...

This is one of my fave house mouse stamps shirley. Great card and well done on winning over at PB Saturday. Hugs Heidi x

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card! love your blog!

America said...

BEAUTIFUL card! So bright and happy colors! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh such vibrant colors you have used for these balloons...how fun! thanks for sharing with us at HM&F's Monday Challenge!

Anne said...

What fabulous colours and such a lovely card. Thank you for joining the House Mouse favourite stamp challenge!
Hugs
Anne
Guest Designer