Monday 18 July 2011

Missy

Good Morning Everyone, I guess youve been suffering from the same sort of weather that we have, its been raining and sunning but no rainbows. Im still trying to sort out little ones toilet training at the moment shes been clean indoors for two days lets hope shes getting the message though its not easy when it keeps raining, though she isnt to bothered if its just spitting but not if its heavy and Im not to happy about the rain at all as I have to stand outside with an umbrella to stop getting wet.
This is going to be my last post for a couple of weeks as Im going to be busy with my grandsons visiting and trying to keep my No.1 blog upto date so I hope you will forgive me for that.
Take care see you sometime in the first week of August.

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

She is adorable so sweet bless her I'm not suprised she doesn't like the heavy rain poor thing get her a little rain mac and some wellies lol
Jacki xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Can't blame the tike for not wanting to get wet. LOL....hope it all soon works out for you. Enjoy your time with the grandsons!

Pamela said...

She is adorable Shirley, I just love Yorkies they are such fun to have around, have had two in the past.

Pam x

Stamps and Paper said...

Shirley she is adorable I wont to scoop her up and give her a cuddle....

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Sweet she is so cute, look at them eyes x x x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

she ist so cute...........

Hugs
Judith