Tuesday 22 May 2012

A Card for the Sugar Bowl and Sugery Sunday Challenges

Good Morning All, do you ever get a day when you dont know whether your on your head or your heels, well its been like that for me over the last couple of days, and of course Ive been missing this gorgeous weather. Ive just finished writing up the Challenge blog post for tomorrow for The Paper Shelter, and then decided to put all my new Daisy trail digi kits on my computer, and now I thought I really ought to get this card posted as we are due to go swimming in an hours time. Oh well its all go in the Chalmers household.
This card has been created for this Sundays "Sugery Sunday" Flowers Challenge over on Facebook and of course it gives me a chance to add it also to the Sugar Bowl one as well, that has a Sketch so I used it for both.
This is such a cute image and Ive coloured it with my copic pens then used the square Nestabilitie Dies to cut it out and mount it on a larger one, the sentiment is from my stash and has been treated in the same way as the image. The base card is my usual 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of blue card, the papers I have used are from Sweet Shope Digi Downloads and this one is called "Love, Sun and Laughter" the first paper is a yellow background with white hearts on, the second is a multi flowered one with a white background and the third is a plaid one.
I then placed my image in the middle with the sentiment below, to finish of I have used some of the same papers to create four flowers with my Royal Rose die from Die-namics, the leaves have also been done with the same Rose leave dies, Ive used some green paper from the same paper set. These were stuck in the top leaf hand corner with some silicone glue.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hippitywithippity.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.co.uk/
http://touchtwinchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

24 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh Shirley this is gorgeous!!

Jacki Daniels said...

Shirley this is beautiful love the image and papers are gorgeous loving the LO as well love it
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

Shirley it is so nice. I love the flowers. can I ask how you stick them as I have a die to make them but cant seem to stick them together. xx

Rene said...

Oh my oh my oh my...this is just gorgeous!!!! Love your colors, layout, image and, of course, those flowers! Stunning!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment on another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Anne said...

Everything about this card is just gorgeous. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

so nice Shirley- colors and decorations are so wonderful combinated
Hugs
Elma

Patricia St Martin said...

I guess you are a busy girl. Your cards are so beautiful and this is another beauty. Love your flowers and your dp. Your coloring is always stunning and the images is just darling. Hope your day slow down a little. Sending hugs.

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable cute card Shirley..love the flowers you have made

Anne

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is so beautiful those papers are divine the image is gorgeous so are the flowers I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jane said...

Hi Shirley I saw your lovely card on MIM. What a sweet image and I love your paper flowers,
Jane x

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW Shirley!! I love the 3D flowers!! Fabulous work!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!!

Melodie said...

Wonderful card, cute image, and the flowers are really great.
Hugs
Melodie

jengd said...

Such a cute card! Wonderful flowers and adorable image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Hippity with Ippity!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley, this is a seriously cute card! I love all the coordinating patterns in the papers. Thanks for playing with us at Get Hippity with Ippity!
Hugs,
Beth

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Shirley, I love those papers and your image. Your matching flowers are the perfect finishing touch.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie, this is gorgeous Shirley, love the image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck. xxx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Shirley, I love the colours & those flowers are beautiful :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Shirley, love the image and colours x

Heide said...

Such a beautiful card! Love, Love Love your papers and flowers. Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always..

So happy that you have joined us at SFC……….

Hugs
Judith

Kiki said...

Sooooo cuuuute! Your card is fantastic!

Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki

Renee B. said...

Hi Shirley; I saw your beautiful card on MIM & just had to stop by to tell you how much I love it! Those flowers are awesome!
Hugs,
Renee

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Shirley...fab papers and I do love thiose flowers.

Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl and sugary Sunday and hope you can join us this week too.

Fi
x

Julia said...

Beautiful creation: Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Hugs, Julia