Monday 29 June 2015

Designer Sunset Patio Rose

A couple of weeks ago we went to our favourite Garden Center in Raglan and as hubby had a voucher we put it towards this stunning Patio Rose, in fact I nearly missed it on the table as the other roses were yellow and white and this one was tucked at the back, but Im so glad that I did as its just stunning its called Designer Sunset and from the shot pinky red on the end of the petals its not surprising it got that name. Its also smells lovely to,
Its been a long time dream of mine to have white peonies in my garden, and I have bought several plants without success, I dont have a problem with the red ones but white has been elusive up until the last couple of years, last year I had one flower and this year I have at least two and hopefully four more, Im so thrilled at this I just had to show you them.

3 comments:

cotnob said...

Beautiful photographs Shirley, your rose is so pretty and well done with the white peony - I have several red but have never been successful with white ones!
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous pics Shirley, bet your garden looks wonderful
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Birgit said...

Oh I love your garden and the rose looks so unique in its colouring. One of my favourite flowers is the peony. I would get 3 or 4 blooms and then I met my hubby. He has the green thumb where mine is black:) Now my flowers just bloom away and so many! I am so glad to look at flowers-they are a miracle