Sunday 29 October 2017

A Anniversary Card for Hubby

Good Morning Crafters, this year I have been following Chloe of  Chloe's Creative Cards as I really love her dies and stamps and for hubby this year I decided to give him a bit of bling but not to over the top.
Our Anniversary was in September but I pinched his card yesterday which is still on display to show you it, as Ive said before I have been making cards but Ive not always taken a photo of them, probably because I did'nt want the people who they were made for to see them but now it does'nt matter now for this one especially. I hope you like the result though the photo isnt the best I'm afraid.


For some unknown reason its gone rather yellow in the middle probably because a light is reflecting but I can assure you its completely white and silver embossing.
Ive used the butterfly heart die and stamp and the flower stamp which I cut out and layered up, also the greenery which has got slightly bent when in the envelope.

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A stunning card Shirley, so beautiful and elegant.
Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary.
Pauline
x

Birgit said...

Happy belated Anniversary! This is a beautiful card and I love the layering of the butterflies and the white and silver. Truly elegant