Thursday 9 November 2017

Where does time go to

Today 8 years ago I lost my mum leaving me a orphan, yes I know at nearly 75 it was expected but I do miss her and our Sunday morning talks, plus which she has missed out on seeing her family get even larger.
She could have met her great great grandsons also a brand new one due in the New Year, and she would have been delighted, mum was very much a boy person and she could also have seen her other great great granddaughters from my sisters families.
Sleep peacefully mum we miss you, I hope you and dad are now enjoying your freedom from pain. Love you both Shirley and the family.


1 comment:

Birgit said...

Your mom looks a little sad in that picture but I bet she is smiling down on you and the whole family. It's so hard to deal with loss no matter what the age of us or the person who passes away. I think it is a time to recall the fun moments and what made her laugh